About Bajaj Finance Limited:
Bajaj Finance is one of the major loan providers in the country. It ranks as the most profitable financier as it plays a vital role in financing various consumer durable that are sold across the country to its consumer segment that come from all walks of life. Bajaj Finserv was formed in the year 2007 having its origin from its parent organisation Bajaj Finance Limited. Bajaj Finserv emerged as a self governing body that has been operating autonomously since its inception extending financial services such as wealth management, asset management, lending, and insurance. This article will enlighten you with various highlights and feature of Bajaj Finance Limited Personal Loan – for the ease of availing personal loans at Bajaj Finance anywhere and anytime.
Here are some salient features and highlights of “Personal Loans at Bajaj FinServ”:
Personal Loans are the loans offered for salaried professional in order to cater for your immediate financial requirements that may include any immediate financial assistance. Your immediate requirements may be any personal requirement that crop up at the time of wedding, urgent travels, planning a holiday, or any requirement that is immediate and demands cash.
Bajaj Finance- Personal Loan Amount – Rs. 25,00,000/-
You can avail personal loans at Bajaj Finance upto Rs.25,00,000/- if you are a salaried professional.
Bajaj Finance – Rates of Interest – 14.85% to 16%
Personal Loans at Bajaj Finance come with a rate of interest ranging between 14.85% to 16% per annum
Bajaj Finance – Part Prepayment Facility without any Additional cost
You can make a part prepayment at Bajaj Finance where you can make a part pre-payment of your personal loan without during anytime of your loan tenure without bearing any additional cost as a penalty towards pre-payment of your personal loan. This feature enables you to lower down the rate of interest on your personal loan amount. You can make a part prepayment without any additional cost in following manner.
- The part-pre-payment of finance personal loan can be given for a maximum number of six times during one financial year.
- The minimum amount payable at the time of making a part-prepayment should be not less that equal to a sum of three EMIs.
Bajaj Finance – Sanction Time – 72 hours
Bajaj Finance guarantees disbursal of your personal loan amount within 72 hours which is the fastest turnaround time by any NBFC in the country.
Bajaj Finance – Nil Foreclosure charges
If you want to close your loan amount at any point of time during the loan tenure after payment of the first EMI, you can without incurring any additional cost as a penalty towards fore-closure charges
Bajaj Finance – Loan tenure – 5 years
You can lay back and pay your loan amount during a long loan tenure of 5 years
Apply for Bajaj Finance Personal Loans at Letzbank – Know how:
- Roll yourself and submit an application at Letzbank portal.
- Evaluate personal loan offer from a large gamut of partner banks
- Click on the Personal Loan EMI Calculator option and plan your own loan including your EMI, ROI, and loan tenure. You can also fore-see your loan at various stages by using this tool.
- Submit your application and we will get back to you.
- None of the applicants will be charged any additional fee towards the service fee for the applications submitted online.