About IndusInd Bank:
IndusInd Bank is India’s first new generation bank headquartered in Mumbai inaugurated by Dr. Manmohan Singh. This bank offers products and services like Commercial Banking, Transactional Banking, and Electronic Banking. IndusInd Bank started working with the capital of 1 billion in which 600 million was contributed by the Indian Residents and 400 million by Non-Resident Indians. Retail Banking and support systems were upgraded by introducing new technologies. IndusInd Bank has 800 branches in the country and working on expanding it to 1200 by 2017. The bank has offices at London and Dubai earning revenue of Rs. 82.5 billion.
Features of IndusInd Bank Personal Loans:
IndusInd Bank offers personal loan ranging from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 15, 00, 00 for a salaried professional based on the income and repayment capacity of the loan at a rate of interest of 13.09% – 21.50%. A personal loan at IndusInd Bank fulfills your dreams to meet personal financial expenses like holidays, education, and renovation of house.
It takes 3 to 4 working days to approve the personal loan at IndusInd Bank with simple documentation. Doorstep services are available and no guarantor is required.
The applicant must be at least 21 years of age with net income of Rs. 25,000 per month and work experience of 2 years. The applicant must stay at least of 1 year in the current residence, if rented.
IndusInd Bank – Personal Loan Amount – Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 15, 00,000/-
You can avail personal loans at IndusInd Bank ranging from Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 15, 00,000/- if you are a salaried professional.
IndusInd Bank – Rates of Interest – 13.09% – 21.50%
Personal Loans at IndusInd Bank come with a rate of interest ranging from 13.09% – 21.50% per annum.
IndusInd Bank – Repayment of Loans and foreclosures:
- Part prepayment of the loan is not allowed.
- 4% of the principle outstanding amount will be charged after the 12 EMI’s for full prepayment of the loan for salaried individuals.
- 4% of the outstanding amount is charged after 6 EMI’s for full prepayment of the loan for self-employed.
- Payment can be made through ECS from your other bank.
IndusInd Personal Loan – Loan tenure – 5 years
You can lay back and pay your loan amount during long loan tenure of 12 – 60 months.
Apply for IndusInd Bank Personal Loans at Letzbank – Know how:
- Roll yourself and submit an application with Letzbank.
- Evaluate personal loan offer from a large gamut of partner banks
- Click on the Personal Loan EMI Calculator option and plan your own loan including your EMI, ROI, and loan tenure. You can also fore-see your loan at various stages by using this tool.
- Submit your application and we will get back to you.
- None of the applicants will be charged any additional fee towards the service fee for the applications submitted online.